Thursday, March 15, 2012

North Carolina...home sweet home!


Here we are years later. I guess when Facebook got big, it was an easier tool to use, and the blog faded out for me. I don't want to scrap the old stuff so figured I might post a few things here and there for those who don't use FB.

Right now I'm in Chapel Hill, North Carolina and love it. Shawn is working temporarily up in New Jersey for his old boss and I'm finishing up my grad school app then focusing on getting back to work ASAP. It was a much-needed break, but I'm ready to get some normalcy back into my life! Daisy is here with me, our cats are at my parents' house, and Shawn is staying with friends so life is a little hectic right now. We see each other about once a month.

There are so many positives to living here, so I think for now I will post the things we love about NC as they come up. Here is our choice of the week:

Proximity to water.....REAL water. The ocean. Daisy loves it too. These are a few shots from her first time seeing/being in the ocean, and our first visit since we moved back to the east coast. It was a beautiful March day and the water was warmer than it is during the summer in NJ. :)




Hopefully we have many more trips ahead!

No comments: